Shht is a brand new formation based in Ghent (Belgium) which'll make you laugh and cry with their pounding grooves and frolic sledgehammer of sound. Influences from Kanye West, The Beatles and Jesus Christ shape the eclectic roots of this quintet's uniquesound. Their liveshows are an energetic experience balancing between earthquakes in Haïti and taking drugs on a funfair. Shht is ready to conquer the world.
- Eurosonic, Groningen 2019 (Nl)
- Trans Musicales, Rennes 2019 (Fr)
- Pukkelpop, Hasselt 2019 (Be)
- Monkey Week, Seville 2018 (Es)
- Ment, Ljubljana 2018 (Si)
- Oppikoppi, Pretoria 2018 (Sa)
- G Festival - Faroe Islands (FO)
- Vooruit Balzaal, Gent (Be) SOLD OUT.
- Ancienne Belgique, Brussel (Be)
- Grasnapolsky (2018)
- Villa Pace, Sint-Niklaas (Be)
- Boomtown, Ghent (Be)
- Leffingeleuren, Leffinge (Be)
- We Are Open, Antwerpen (Be)
"Weird Belgian music is in very safe hands indeed."
(Daily Bandcamp UK)
"The most absurd/insane concert ever. WTF! WTF! and again: WTF!
That’s about the only thing our braincells can produce during a Shht concert."
"Shht merely exists for two years and doesn't have a record deal yet, but thanks to their astonishing live shows they are the talk of the town in their home base Ghent."
"Musicaly strong enough to be taken seriously, but absurd enough to never become too serious.
The new songs from their debut album sound even more layered and futuristic than their previous work.
"The crowd went nuts from the first to the last second. There was a moshpit, and for a brief moment we even feared they would start a polonaise. The band were obviously enjoying themselves while they smashed our ears with their devastating sound. Soon everybody will be talking about Shht!"
"Het Belgisch surrealisme is in zeer veilige handen."
"Shit, wat is Shht toch een fijne geflipte nieuwe band uit Gent."
“Volgend jaar spreekt iedereen over Shht!”