With their '90s noise rock riffs and primal screams coming from every fiber of their being, IT IT ANITA might seem pretty simple. But if you take the time to really listen, you'll find some subtle nuances and intriguing depth. Besides seething fire there's also intense desire, crippling fear, anger and restlessness.
Through the years the band has won considerable recognition, mostly a result to their numerous energetic live concerts at home and abroad and … hard work pays off because in 2016 they were even invited to The Great Escape (UK), Eurosonic (NL), Monkey Week (SP), FME (CAN) and Le Printemps de Bourges (FR). “Each time they smashed the stage with a very tight and energetic set.” New album will be out on 24 august 2018.
"An amazing show where belgians exceeded all expectations."
(Never Mind The Hype – Eurosonic 2016)
"il s’agit tout simplement du coup de coeur de cette journée marathon. Ce groupe a été fait pour te détruire les tympans à vie, et c’est tout simplement jouissif."
(Ricard sa live Music – Le Printemps de Bourges, 2016)
"It It Anita just blew our collective minds at Queens Hotel. Highly recommended”
(The Latest Music Bar – The Great Escape 2016)
“These Belgians absolutely tore it up! This was their first ever North American appearance and we were lucky enough to catch it.”
(PunKanormal Activity – FME, 2017)
- Support tour for And So I Watch You from Afar, 2017 (Eu)
- Canada tour, Ontario + Quebec /+ Lysistrata, Make-Overs, spring 2018 (CAN)
- The Great Escape, Brighton (Uk)
- Eurosonic, Groningen (Nl)
- FME festival, Quebec (Can)
- Monkey Week, Seville (Sp)
- Le Printemps de Bourges, Bourges (Fr)
- 2x Le Guess Who, Utrecht (Nl)
- 2x Festival Dour (Be)
- Pukkelpop, Hasselt (Be)
- several EU-tours
- ★★★★ - live reputation
- 'Agaaiin' was recorded at Water Music (NY) by John Agnello (Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr, Cymbals Eat Guitars...)
- 'Agaaiin' was released in BeNeLux, Canada, Japan, Poland, France and Spain