After Bodysick, a first and widely acclaimed album (Top 2017 for Mowno, “30 de France”
for Ferarock radios, prize “Longueur d’Ondes” mag and Tsugi’s favorite band at the Crossroad festival, seen in New Noise magazine...) and nearly 200 gigs, Bison Bisou strikes back with Pain & Pleasure, their new work.
Digging even deeper into their Indie-Rock and Noise roots, playing like a kid with his razors, the five guys from northern France prepared this second act like they prepare their gigs: between excess and an off-putting casualness, between tenderness and insolence.
While tackling themes like addiction and family, virtuality and inebriation, the songs that fill the album are an acid pilgrimage in places one likes to be in as the life falls appart. Following their strong live reputation, BISON BISOU are back united as one: one actual band definitely addicted to sweat.
- ★★★★ review for Pain & Pleasure in Rolling Stone. (29-10-2019)
- MAMA Festival, Paris, FR (2019)
- Transmusicales, Rennes, FR (2019)
- Reeperbahn, Hamburg, DE (2019)
- Main Square Festival, Arras, FR (2019)
- Printemps de Bourges, Bourges, FR (2017 + 2014)
- Riddim Collision, Lyon, FR (2017)
- Beautés Soniques, Namur, BE (2017)